Monday, April 9, 2012

Break homeworkkk ! #1

As reading a couple of the reading responses, one of them that stood out to me was Izzy's response to Romeo and Juliet. Izzy's blog post was about why Romeo and Juliet love each other and if they really do! Izzy starts off by using her text evidence to show how Romeo loves Juliet. He compares her to many things for example, a jewel. Izzy uses many other evidence. Another thing that I liked about her response was that she explains HER thoughts on their relationship.

Another blog that I really liked was Alli's review of "Much Ado About Nothing". Alli first focuses on what she thought about the characters. She explains how each character had a very different personality which was very similar to my opinion about the play too. She explains deeply on how each character did and what she liked about them. As she continues, she focuses on the set designs and costumes. Alli talks about all the sets and props that were used in the play. For example, the moon in the background that showed the time of day with colors too! She explained how the music which were played set the mood which I had connected to.

These two responses had really caught my eye. The focuses in these responses were really good and showed me how I should improve in my blog entries. They have paragraphs which were about the same topic just a different focus, which had did great and connected with everything throughout the response. Izzy's post taught me that using a lot of textual evidence really helps me understand what she is explaining. Alli's post taught me that one little topic can turn into a really good understandable post which helps you really think about the topic more.

No comments:

Post a Comment